Captiva Cruises has been closely monitoring the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), following guidance from the CDC and local health department authorities in an effort to protect our passengers and crew.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have implemented additional measures for the safety of our guests and crew members:
- Restricting the number of guests per cruise
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing our boats after every trip
- Wiping down high-touch surface areas during each trip
- Crew members will wear masks and follow the proper handwashing and sanitization procedures
- Implementing electronic tickets to eliminate ticket exchange between a guest and crew member
- For our guests, we ask that you please follow safe social distancing practices from other guests and encourage wearing masks while onboard the cruise
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and post any updates on our website. We appreciate your collaboration as we work to keep our community, and all those apart of it, safe and healthy. Should you have any questions, contact us at 239-472-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to providing you with a relaxing, enjoyable experience, but we must ask that if you are not feeling well, to please reschedule your visit.
-The Crew at Captiva Cruises