Captiva Cruises is closely monitoring the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), following guidance from the CDC and local health department authorities in an effort to protect our passengers and crew.
As of February 2, 2021, in accordance with the CDC’s order under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act and 42 Code of Federal Regulations, all crew and passengers are required to wear face coverings, over the mouth and nose, while aboard any of our vessels to deter the spread of coronavirus. This requirement applies to all areas of our boats, including the open-air/outdoor atmosphere on the boat’s deck, even when social distancing is available. Face coverings are also required while inside our office and gift shop.
In addition to following orders issued by the federal government, we have also implemented additional measures for the safety of our guests and crew members:
- Restricting the number of guests per cruise
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing our boats after every trip
- Wiping down high-touch surface areas during each trip
- Following the proper handwashing and sanitization procedures
- Practicing social distancing when boarding and while onboard our vessels
- Implementing electronic tickets to eliminate ticket exchange between a guest and crew member
We will continue to follow city, state and federal guidelines and requirements closely and will make adaptations to these policies as advised. We appreciate your collaboration as we work to keep our community, and all those apart of it, safe and healthy. Should you have any questions, contact us at 239-472-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to providing you with a relaxing, enjoyable experience, but we must ask that if you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit.
-The Crew at Captiva Cruises